Redemption Hill is bringing VBS to you! We will be hosting four FREE Backyard Kids Clubs throughout the Louisville and Spencer County area. Each club will be led by a group of background checked members of Redemption Hill Baptist Church. Check out the locations below and register today!
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Backyard Kids Clubs will be tons of fun and FREE! Each location will have age-appropriate Bible story, music, craft, and game times. There will also be a snack or small meal served at each location. Our trained and background checked volunteers will be following Lifeway’s curriculum for Backyard Kids Clubs.
WHO CAN COME?
Kids ages 4-12 (entering preschool through 6th grade in the fall) are welcome to join us!
WHERE CAN I FIND A BACKYARD KIDS CLUB CLOSE TO ME?
- THE REYNOLD’S HOUSE | 6312 Fernview Road, 40291
- June 13-15 (6-8pm)
- THE COMPTON’S HOUSE | 9900 Sprig Way, 40291
- June 28-30 (10am-12pm)
- THE NOBLETT’S HOUSE | 267 Watkins Glen Way, 40071
- June 6-8 (6-8pm)
- LOVE MY NEIGHBOR | downtown Taylorsville
- June 19-21 (6-8pm)
- Can I leave my child(ren) or do I need to stay with them? We would love for you to hang out with your child! But feel free to leave if needed. We have contact information for you and will contact you in the event of an emergency.
- How much is the Backyard Kids Club? FREE!!
- My child has food allergies. Will there be food? We will provide a snack meal at each location. Please bring the whole family and join us for lunch/dinner! (Yes…FREE!) We will communicate what is being served in writing at each location. If your child has an epipen or severe allergies, please let us know!
- Can my children attend more than one Backyard Kid’s Club? Sure! But please register for each location that your child will be attending.
- Can my child’s friend come too? Yes! Just make sure each child is registered either online or at the location prior to drop-off. (Online registration for each location will close at noon the day before it begins.)
- What if there is a medical emergency? We will have a nurse at each location, but will contact you in the event of an emergency.